Seller Fees

DJSPACESHOT
Contributor
Contributor

Is it me or have new fees been added for sellers today?  I had more taken out than I usually do for the same product I sold yesterday and I don't remember about hearing about increases.  Did anyone else notice this?

Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@DJSPACESHOT wrote:

I've never used these forums before and I'm still navigating around so it took me this long to figure out how to reply.  I don't know what I can say other that we don't sell outside of the U. S. and an item that we sold just yesterday yielded a lower amount of money today than just yesterday.  Example the item is sold for $3.39 and we usually get 2.99 as recently as yesterday.  Now today it's down to 2.95.   Thanks

@DJSPACESHOT

You were charged the cross border rate, 4.4%+30 cents.  Click the Classic View link in transaction details, check if it says Non-US Verified (or Unverified) in bold next to the sender email address.

Kudos & Solved are greatly appreciated. 🙂

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
7 REPLIES 7

DPCreations
Frequent Advisor
Frequent Advisor

No change in fees this month.

We need details.

Login to Me Too

DJSPACESHOT
Contributor
Contributor

I've never used these forums before and I'm still navigating around so it took me this long to figure out how to reply.  I don't know what I can say other that we don't sell outside of the U. S. and an item that we sold just yesterday yielded a lower amount of money today than just yesterday.  Example the item is sold for $3.39 and we usually get 2.99 as recently as yesterday.  Now today it's down to 2.95.   Thanks

Login to Me Too

DPCreations
Frequent Advisor
Frequent Advisor

What does the fee show as for the transaction?

Login to Me Too
Solved

sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@DJSPACESHOT wrote:

@DJSPACESHOT

You were charged the cross border rate, 4.4%+30 cents.  Click the Classic View link in transaction details, check if it says Non-US Verified (or Unverified) in bold next to the sender email address.

Kudos & Solved are greatly appreciated. 🙂
Login to Me Too

Whac-A-Mole
Frequent Advisor
Frequent Advisor

fee is higher for cross border transactions

Login to Me Too

DJSPACESHOT
Contributor
Contributor

This wasn't outside of U. S. borders.  We don't sell outside of the U. S. We are in Massachusetts and the order went to Florida

Login to Me Too

Whac-A-Mole
Frequent Advisor
Frequent Advisor

he could be using a foreign bank issued credit card,lots of tourist in florida.

BTW,have you heard of micro payments,it will lower your fee for small ticket items

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.