Sales Tax Not Showing Up In Reports/Charts

shopdarcylane
Contributor
Contributor

I have collected sales tax on all local sales which were paid via credit card after invoices were emailed to each customer. However, the only transaction that the sales tax is reported from is the one transaction that was completed using the PayPal here app and card scanner. How do I set my invoice templates/account settings so that the sales tax is reported?

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

Abeebo
Contributor
Contributor
Did you ever get this resolved spent hr on the phone they have no idea why it's not showing on report. They looked at my invoices and said I'm entering correctly. Less than a week away from my quarterly report and I worry my 1099 won't be correct.
Login to Me Too

Austinchoco
Contributor
Contributor

Go to "Manage Invoices".  Load all of the invoices you want to download.  Click "download".  This will give you a spreadsheet that includes the sales tax you collected on each invoice.  This is the only "report" that will give you sales tax collected, other than looking up each individual invoice!  Best of Luck!

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.