Report to ic3

Hillrg
New Community Member

I have two buyers who have opened chargeback claims. Kept my items and kept the money when paypal did not investigate claims thoroughly. They sided in the buyers favor of course. I submitted both claims to ic3, I have the copies but how do i submit this to paypal? I need both of these put in to appeal. Both transactions total $800. Not only does the scammer buyer still have my product but they also have the money because paypal is ridiculous. Please help! I havent called paypal, it is the weekend and im sure ill get the runaround and they will send me to ten departments! I need this resolved asap! Any help would be appreciated. Thanks

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

Make sure you are eligible for seller protection coverage on chargebacks as it will not cover you in all instances:

https://www.paypal.com/us/webapps/mpp/ua/useragreement-full?locale.x=en_US#seller-protection

Then see if there is option to appeal the cases at the Resolution Center, under Closed Disputes list.  If it lets you submit documents, do so.  If not, you will need to contact customer service for assistance.  No way around it.

Kudos & Solved are greatly appreciated. 🙂
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.