Refunds

ERPayne52
Contributor
Contributor

I sold an item, it was paid through PayPal, the buyer thought it included shipping, which it didn't.  Order was canceled, I refunded his money although I hadn't actually received, due to PayPal holding until shipped or delivered. Will PayPal x the two out or refund from my account before I receive payment?

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

TheJayJayStore
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Hello @ERPayne52! Was a claim or dispute initiated?

Login to Me Too

ERPayne52
Contributor
Contributor

Sorry, I can't help you, my situation was different.  My complaint to PayPal was my customer picked up merchandise.  Therefore there was no delivery or proof that buyer received merchandise, no delivery signature.  It would be helpful if PayPal would set something up to satisfy them that items had been picked by purchaser.  There want be a return because they wouldn't take it there was a problem. 

@ERPayne52wrote:

I sold an item, it was paid through PayPal, the buyer thought it included shipping, which it didn't.  Order was canceled, I refunded his money although I hadn't actually received, due to PayPal holding until shipped or delivered. Will PayPal x the two out or refund from my account before I receive payment?

Buyer paid PayPal, PayPal set on money for 21 days before paying me. 

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.