Recurring payments processed but failing to add to available balance.

FusionWeb
Contributor
Contributor

Hello,

I've been running a service that uses recurring payments for almost 9 years now via paypal. It's not a huge service (monthly payments are only $4), but we have very tight margins, so any payments that fail to process can affect us in short order.

Today, the system processed 19 payments, but whiel they were all successfully processed (and no funds show to be "on hold" or anything like that), the system only added roughly HALF of those payments to our balance.

In other words - while 19 payments were processed, only 11 of them showed up in our balance, the rest were processed but the $$$ seems to have simply not been credited for some reason.

Is anyone else expreiencing this issue with recurring payments (subscriptions)?

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

userIA

We started experiencing this same problem today 2/18/17. We have a similar setup with multiple recurring subscriptions every day. 

We did not notice any issues until today, when only about one third of completed transactions were added to our account balance.

Like you said, we checked each transaction and each one was completed without any holds or issues, yet only a small portion were added to the balance.

We called PayPal about this today. They said it is a bug that they have known about since February 7th.

We first noticed it today.

I hope anyone experiencing this adds to this post. The more people that come forward with this issue the sooner if will likely be resolved.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.