Recurring Payments - Unexpected change to Customer's Email in the Subscription Detail

RaNuWaze
Contributor
Contributor

I have PayPal Pro account. I successfully setup Recurring Payments (subscriptions) over 10 months ago and it has worked flawlessly, however recently the PayPal system unexpectedly changed my customer's email address in the Subscription Details to a random, unknown email address (not asscociated with me or my customer).  For example; correct address was mycustomer(at)mydomain.com but now it is sales1(at)randomunknowncompany.net.  

(note: My customer does not have access to the system in order to make any changes to their email address in PayPal Recurring Payments Subscriptions)

PayPal Subscription Related "Notifications" have been succesfully sent to mycustomer(at)mydomain.com for 10 months but now the notifications are being sent to an incorrect email address in the subscription details.

How do I change my Customer's Email Address back to the correct address mycustomer(at)mydomain.com in the Recurring Payment section (subscription details)?  

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

Quandary
Advisor
Advisor

You may want to redirect your question to the Merchant Community.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.