Received money, but no address info or Ship Package link given

wrzos1
New Community Member

I see no address for the buyer at all, even though it says she is a verified user.  

I initiated a payment request, not an invoice.

This is the first time I've seen this - and after searching the forum, I think she may have sent the funds as a "gift" rather than for goods and services.  Am I right? Or missing something?

Is there any way to get around this without refunding the money and starting over?  I get the feeling she isn't very cooperative, and if I have to do a refund, she will just back out of the purchase.  These are books, and so I want to ship Media Mail, and I think my only option (unless someone can tell me how to access her address and get to the ship link) is to actually drive to the post office.  Help! Advice please!

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

DPCreations
Frequent Advisor
Frequent Advisor

Check the information on the transaction detail page.  If there is no buyer address, then simply refund, send a new invoice and have the buyer pay again.

It would be strange, however, if a PayPal member didnt' have an address.

Login to Me Too

sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

Was there a fee charged on the transaction details?  If no fee, that indicate a personal payment.  Kindly ask her for shipping address and use:

https://www.paypal.com/us/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_ship-now

Add the buyer's email address to the shipping form so they get shipping confirmation email from PayPal with tracking number.

If she don't respond or cooperate, guess you might as well refund the money.

Kudos & Solved are greatly appreciated. 🙂
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.