Receipt Printer for Windows Surface Pro 3

Riksy
Contributor
Contributor

I purchased a TM-T20II printer. My computer recognizes it but the PayPal Here app does not. Any advice on what receipt printer is compatible with Windows Pro 3? OR can I use the TM-T20II printer and I just need to troublshoot??

Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3

angelleye
Advisor
Advisor

That model is included on the list of printers PayPal sells for PayPal Here, so it sounds like you just need to do some troubleshooting.

Angell EYE - www.angelleye.com
PayPal Partner and Certified Developer - Kudos are Greatly Appreciated!
Login to Me Too

Riksy
Contributor
Contributor

Thanks so much for the reply!

Any ideas on what that troubleshooting might look like?? I have it set as my default printer, can print test pages, ran the troubleshooter on Windows....but when I try to find the printer via the app no luck? 

I'm awaiting a callback from customer service but I have a feeling they are not going to be much help.

I don't have a cash drawer connected yet, would that make a difference?

default.PNGnoprint.PNGnoprint2.PNG

Login to Me Too

angelleye
Advisor
Advisor
Well, shoot, not finding much info about that. If it's powered on and active then the app should see it. Have you tried adjusting the order of things? Make sure you have the printer on and active before opening the Here app, for example. Maybe do a fresh reboot, too, before starting that. So reboot, ensure the printer is on and active, and then open the Here app and see if it shows up..??
Angell EYE - www.angelleye.com
PayPal Partner and Certified Developer - Kudos are Greatly Appreciated!
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.