Question about receiving payments

QueenOfTheLab
Contributor
Contributor

Hello. I have a question and it probably has been asked if it has been I am sorry for the repeat.

Earlier this morning I recieved a payment of a certain amount from someone in a different country. But this time it asked me to accept or deny the payment. When I went to accept it it wanted to me verify by adding a bank account so I had to decline the payment, Is there another way to verify that doesn't involve bank/Credit card?? . Now I don't have a bank account to add. I did, however, have Paypal call to verify through phone. Does that count as a verify or no?

Thanks for your time.

Login to Me Too
5 REPLIES 5

DPCreations
Frequent Advisor
Frequent Advisor

Did you receive an email notifcation?

Did you use a link in an email ?

What are the transaction details on your computer?

Login to Me Too

QueenOfTheLab
Contributor
Contributor

Yes, I did get an e-mail but there was no link in it. It was telling me I was given money but when I went to look it had Accept or Deny and I never had that before. As I said the person sending it is from another country New Zealand. When I went to accept it wanted bank info and as I said i don't have a bank account. 

No links were in any of the e-mails sent either.

Login to Me Too

DPCreations
Frequent Advisor
Frequent Advisor

I guess the money will eventually go back to the sender.

Login to Me Too

QueenOfTheLab
Contributor
Contributor

I denied it so it would be sent back. Just want to know how to have it so I wont need to put bank info in order to get the money

Login to Me Too

DPCreations
Frequent Advisor
Frequent Advisor

You might look for a different payment service as PayPal requires a bank account.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.