Protect customer transaction / payment if seller doesnt proccess the transaction.

RegistryE
New Community Member

First of all I dont know how to put it simply, because my problem is rather complex, so please bear with me.

So I'm building a marketplace web where merchant from around the world could sell their product in my website, and I as a webmaster could get a fee from each transaction.

So I've asked PayPal CS before on the method, how to do this, they suggested, on checkout process, to split the payment using "PAYMENTREQUEST_0_SELLERPAYPALACCOUNTID" to the merchant account, and "PAYMENTREQUEST_1_SELLERPAYPALACCOUNTID" to my company account for the commission / fee.

The question is;

1. How do I protect my customer / the buyer, when the merchant / the seller doesn't process the transaction. Is there a button to cancel his/her (the buyer) payment, before the seller confirm the payment? or an auto cancel let say 7 days if the seller doesn't process the transaction?

2. when the seller cancel ar both the splitted payment is refunded

Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.