Product shipping address change after order submission

Waleed97
Contributor
Contributor
As I've stated in the title, I've made a purchase on a website through PayPal and I've put the correct address on on the website before being redirected to PayPal, but after I submitted the payment on there; I've noticed that the shipping address was my previous address which I forgot to change. How could I change the address just in case the seller decides to ship to the address PayPal provides, which is wrong, instead of using the one that I provided to him through his website. Any help would be appreciated.
Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

DPCreations
Frequent Advisor
Frequent Advisor

You need to fix your PayPal address yourself.

Your best option would be to ask seller to cancel the purchase and refund your funds.  Seller must ship to your registered PayPal address at time of sale. If seller ships to an alternate addres the seller loses protection.  That's why you need as selelr to cancel and refund.

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1
Solved

DPCreations
Frequent Advisor
Frequent Advisor

You need to fix your PayPal address yourself.

Your best option would be to ask seller to cancel the purchase and refund your funds.  Seller must ship to your registered PayPal address at time of sale. If seller ships to an alternate addres the seller loses protection.  That's why you need as selelr to cancel and refund.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.