Problems with letter of authorisation

Hacmac
Contributor
Contributor

I have a big problem with uploading the letter of authorisation.

Few weeks ago, Paypal ask me for some more information about me and my business. I need to upload a lot of things like id card copy, proof of business registration and a lot more. I upload everything including the letter of authorisation.

At the beginning a lot of stuff was rejected after 1 day and I tried the upload again. After 2-3 times it was accepted and done.

BUT....the only thing what everytime reject is the "letter of authorisation". I tried to uploaded around 30 times and few hours, max. 1 day after it is rejected. And I dont know why. I filled the form like they asking for. Everything is absolutely correct but they rejecting each time again. I do not now why they do that. I get no answer on this. Now is account blocked and I cant work anymore, because money is frozen.

Now I have no idea why and what i can do to solve this problem. Anybody had the same problem and found a solution to fix it? I lost now around 1000€ per day and it sucks. Because of that is my business really endangered and my also my private life.

I did everything what they asking for immiadetly and absolutely correctly.

Would be really happy to find help or a solution. Thanks in advance!

Best regards, Stephanie.

Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.