Problems during my checkout on Woocommerce using PayPal

azitto
New Community Member

Hi Folks,

I cannot find a problem, all my settings seens to be fine but when I try to finish my order I get this message bellow

Things don’t appear to be working at the moment. Please try again later.

Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3

3ree6ixty
Contributor
Contributor
I am also using WooCommerce and having the same problem, I cannot figure out how to fix it so I have currently had to setup another payment method (direct credit card) which circumvents PayPal for the time being, however, I'd rather not be operating without paypal for long.
Login to Me Too

FTS
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

This may or may not help, but with my WooCommerce I was getting the same error code.

It was the HTML code for the PayPal buttons - it used to allow currency symbols ($) but they are no longer allowed.

Check your button codes and remove any currency symbols, that did the trick for me.

Login to Me Too

3ree6ixty
Contributor
Contributor

Thanks for the advice, any tips on how to change the HTML code for the PayPal buttons within WooCommerce for Wordpress?

I will do my best to find the way to fix it but I don't know if I can because I don't know if it's possible to edit that sort of thing directly through the wordpress backend and I have no idea how to code myself.

do you have any idea why this would just start happening out of the blue with no changes?The dollar sign for paypal changed a long time ago and this has just started happening.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.