Problem with recieving payments.

neuron911
Contributor
Contributor

Hi guys!

I've recently started doing business on a freelancing site called Upwork. There, I've got some funds that I want to transfer to my paypal account. I gave them my paypal email adress as a payment option ( they have a paypal payment option so in there I've entered my paypal e mail adress). But unfortunately the payment gets rejected. I simply cannot receive the funds from Upwork to my paypal account due some unknown reason. I'm from Bosnia and Herzegovina and I've linked a Visa Electron card to my paypal account because it's only possible to recieve funds on that type of debit card. If anyone could help me in solving this problem I would be more than gratefull.

Thank you in advance!

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

BenKi

Same applies to me. I am from Uganda. Linked my PayPal with a VISA Electron. Verified and Confirmed it. I have a balance with gotranscript.com but they can't pay me.

They sent me an email saying that my paypal email address has issues. That I should fix it or provide another email address.

If paypal does not solve this issue sooner rather than later, I will opt for another e-wallet once and for all, quit paypal and tell my mates who want to recieve payments online not to use paypal.

Login to Me Too

Sherelle
New Community Member

I am having the same issue. I'm from Trinidad. Everything on Paypal has been verified. They even told me I am up and ready to receive fund yet my payments from Gotranscript are not coming through. They are telling me to fix my Paypal account. 

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.