Pending

Charisma101
Contributor
Contributor
i requested some kind of payment from a friend of mine. it was on request sent and now its under the "payment received". But there is nothing in my amount. And it also says "pending" right above it. is this some kind of verification issues? thanks for any advices.
Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3

sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

Your payment could be subject to funds availability hold.  Click on the transactio for more info

Also see: https://www.paypal.com/us/selfhelp/article/why-is-my-payment-being-held-for-21-days-faq3236

Kudos & Solved are greatly appreciated. 🙂
Login to Me Too

Charisma101
Contributor
Contributor
The problem still remains as it was. I even tried to find my case issues from the day i made a request up to this date but it fails to give me any result whatsoever. What should i do now? Its still on Pending.. 😞
Login to Me Too

sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

Click on the transaction for details, what does it say?  Any links to Accept the payment?  Was it an eCheck sent and you have to wait for payment to clear and that is why the payment is pending?

If there is no info forthcoming showing you why it is Pending, you'll need to reach out to PayPal customer support for assistance as we do not have access to your account to see what the problem is.

Kudos & Solved are greatly appreciated. 🙂
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.