Pending balance

Jaysevera
Contributor
Contributor

Hello, can you help me? My client sends me money from Botswana send to me thru PayPal but PayPal hold the money I don't know how to get the money. There are lots of requirements that need to be used. I need to buy her packages so I can send it to him already. Is it possible that the Paypal can just not hold it? Cause my client is getting disappointed already. He sends thru Paypal for the transaction can be fast but it takes too long to appear in my Paypal account. Thank you, I'm, for hoping to please consider this issue cause we are talking about business here And also this is my first time to transfer in PayPal if I would know that this will take longer I would not have done it. 

Login to Me Too
13 REPLIES 13

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

Jaysevera
Contributor
Contributor
Im a new user and there is a lot of requirements Do i need to comply? The requirements are I need 5 people who send money to me and also I need to have transaction in 60 days
Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Jaysevera

Are you talking about Ebays hold?? If so and you are selling on Ebay then read the link below as that should help you.

http://pages.ebay.com/seller-center/payments-and-fees/funds-availability.html

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Jaysevera
Contributor
Contributor
Im not an ebay seller, we just used paypal just to send money. We never know that there are lots of requirements needed. Now I cant claim the money due to its pending. Its will take up to 21 days before it enter in my account but its not sure yet cause I cant meet the requirements. What will happen to that? Will the money return to the sender or it will appear to my account?
Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Jaysevera

In that case you need the below link for Paypals hold policy.

https://www.paypal.com/us/webapps/mpp/brc/funds-availability

But i think you have it a bit wrong, 'the hold itself'  stops once you meet the requirements in the link, not your individual payment.

After you have met the 'criteria' then all future payments will show instantly in your paypal balance.

The payment you have now pending is normally released when you provide a tracking number that proves delivery of the item to the buyer + 7 days.

If you don't provide tracking then the longest it is held is 21 days.

Advice is voluntary.
Login to Me Too

Jaysevera
Contributor
Contributor
I have give them a tracking number, so it will be there after 7 days?
Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Jaysevera

To be honest you really need to try reading.

1. Read the link.

2. I did not say it would be there in 7 days, what I actually said was that funds are released when tracking shows the item as DELIVERED + 7 days.

Advice is voluntary.
Login to Me Too

Jaysevera
Contributor
Contributor
Ok sorry for asking too much question. One last question. What if after 21 days i didnt meet the requirements which is have 5 transactions and have atleast 60 days activity? Will I get the money? We just do paypal cause we think its fast but we never knew that this is so crucial. Will it return to the buyer?
Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Jaysevera

What if after 21 days i didnt meet the requirements which is have 5 transactions and have atleast 60 days activity?

You haven't READ what I have written have you, i have answered this twice already and i can't make it any clearer.

Advice is voluntary.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.