Paypal won't let me update tracking information

luka14
Contributor
Contributor

I sold an item via Ebay, printed my lable, set it for pick up and have my tracking number. But when I go to PP to add tracking info each time I enter the number it says "We're experiencing technical difficulties." Despite all the rest of the site working fine. It also already shows that PP has my tracking info from Ebay but yet it keeps telling me to add it so that PP will release my money, but if the site won't allow me to how am I supposed to? I also already have 100% feeback from over 60 sales but the question mark icon tells me my funds will be release halfway through October like it's my first time selling.

Is this a glitch? How can I resolve this, it's very frustrating.

Thank you.

Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3

Hellion777
Contributor
Contributor
I am unsure what is going on with the tracking but I am fed up. I have 4 packages that have been delivered and I still cannot enter the tracking numbers. It sounds like shady crap to me. It is bad enough they are holding funds for no reason. And unfortunately, it is not a glitch. I have bee calling and calling. Did you notice they take out their fee though??? Smh. My business has suffered with the money holding. i have over $5,000 worth of irreplaceable items shipped out and no money to show for it. I love how when you call, they sat it appears it could be a high risk sale. Person has bought from me 10 times and has even called telling them he is paying me, not PayPal and he didn't want his money held. My clients have noticed large decrease in items. I cannot afford it. I'm not some big company. I have been working on a merchant account and am ditching PayPal. The control they have over MY MONEY is insane and I want to meet the person that thinks this is a smart decision.
Login to Me Too

luka14
Contributor
Contributor

I think you are right. Today another item sold...yet again I cannot add tracking but they sure love to take their fees while I pay out of pocket for shipping that the buyer already paid for. Ridiculous.

I also sent 2 emails, only one was answered after two days by a vague robot message suggesting I should call. After reading everyone else's experience with that I think I'll pass.

I wish it was so simple to just leave PP behind, but selling and buying both become even more complicated. Especially when shopping overseas.

Login to Me Too

Whac-A-Mole
Frequent Advisor
Frequent Advisor

if these are Ebay sales and you print your shipping labels on line,the tracking number would showup on the Paypal transaction.

Your payments could be withheld by Ebay,not Paypal so call Ebay and ask them to release them.

you can add more than 1 tracking number on Ebay,but I dont think you can do so on Paypal.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.