Paypal shutting my case down for no reason

alwan19
Contributor
Contributor

Hello All, I recently got scammed 800 dollars, because the seller never shipped the item. The seller didnt leave a tracking number and i paid through goods and services, so i thought it would be almost expected for me to get my money back; unfourtunately, I was wrong. I created a case through paypal claiming the seller never shipped the item but after 10 days, instead of giving me a refund (Clearly marked in your policies), it just shut the case down with no explanation. I then made another case, saying the person i gave my money to was a scammer, and that case also got shut down. Paypal wont even let me create a dispute/claim on that transaction now, and it hasnt been 45 days. From my perspective, paypal it'self has broken multiple of it's own policies, and if i dont get a refund, i am taking this to court. Any one know whats going on and how to solve this problem?

Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3

Whac-A-Mole
Frequent Advisor
Frequent Advisor

need more information,what is the item and did the tracking shows delivered and signed for?

Login to Me Too

alwan19
Contributor
Contributor

I bought a gold coin for 800 dollars using paypal's goods and services. the seller never shipped the item so there was no tracking nor delivery

Login to Me Too

Whac-A-Mole
Frequent Advisor
Frequent Advisor

if yo have used a credit card,file chargeback,you have 180 days

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.