Paypal money taken

TinyTeller
Contributor
Contributor

so i've reviewed some forums similar to my issue. let me explain a bit of my problem. So i was plating a game and i won $1 and was asked where to place the money. i saw an option of paypal (it was zero balance that time) so that's where i want my $1 to go. next day i recieved my money of $1 which is equal to 49 pesos and some cents (philippines money and that's the amount they show). So fast forward a few weeks later i noticed my money went from 49 pesos and some cents to  to 48.54, then i checked a few days later it went to 48.41php. The only activity done in my paypal is recieving the $1 i won in a game, i know it's only a small amount but i'm worried recieving larger amount through paypal. I already sent an email about it and still waiting for a reply

I never linked it for payement to any other sites or shops. i don't know if i forgot a rule of paypal involves like they'll take money for using their service or anything. I'll reread the whole rules again i guess.

Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.