Paypal is not fair

Fekrainc
New Community Member

So our account got limited by paypal on may 2016,

we called thousands of times and they keep saying that this decision cant be appealed,

the reason why they limited our account as they claim (our product that we are selling violates copyright & trademark noting the below:

1- the brand is ours and we are the brand owners and we have documents that proof that.

2- hundreds of sellers are still using paypal to sell the same product or similar products (but for paypal they dont violate any copy right or trademark)

So, paypal just damaged our business and made our compititors beat us and get us out of business and that is totally un fair.

we can accept paypal's decision if they limited other sellers accounts as well, but it was only us and other sellers are selling thousands of Android media boxes which is what we were selling!!!!!!!

do not trust paypal for your business as they can damage your business without giving a chance to discuss the issue, and they let your compititors beat you and get you out of business,

our business had 5 employees and now we have 1 employee only as we cant afford paying our employees no more due to blocking 2 major sales channels.

we have 16000 followers on our facebook page and we are going to publish what paypal have done to our business and ask them to switch to another services we are willing to use starting from next month. and we will right our story on every blog and discussion platforms available.

we need a written official document shows that our product violates copyright and trademark, and to know how you judged that it violates trademark and copyright lawPAypal email.JPG

Login to Me Too
5 REPLIES 5

DPCreations
Frequent Advisor
Frequent Advisor

Your comment that hundreds of people are selling the same or similar product would be an admission that you do not own the trademark or copyright of the product you are selling.  If you owned the trademarke/brand then you should be filing a legal claim about those infringing on your brand.

Without knowing the specific products and brands you sold, there is no way to evaluate.

What happens with other sellers is not relevant to closing your account.

Login to Me Too

Fekrainc
New Community Member

thanks for your reply.

we are the owners of the brand and we have the court order that shows the right of the brand name and the ownership.

i said hundreds of sellers selling this peoduct and semilar products, i mean that some customers buy from our website and sell it on theirs, or they sell similar product with the same specs and functions, but different brands, 

Login to Me Too

sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

A Google search of the eBay ID suggests that this has relation to tv boxes, like ones that get intl channels.  Perhaps PayPal 's meaning is that your product has the potential to violate others' copyright and trademark, not yours.

Kudos & Solved are greatly appreciated. 🙂
Login to Me Too

Whac-A-Mole
Frequent Advisor
Frequent Advisor

hire a lawyer.

if it is Paypal and not EBAY,you can accept credit cards direct,make sure you check the gaterway providers,there are 3 accepted by Ebay 

Login to Me Too

sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

Perhaps you should email your opening post to the aup email address seen in the image.  We cannot offer any official docs you are requesting.

Kudos & Solved are greatly appreciated. 🙂
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.