Paypal is breaking their rules - claim

Paul999
Contributor
Contributor

Paypal holds my money without any reason.

at 11th May after I came back from my local post office I've attached a tracking number of a sent parcel ,paypal informed me via email that "We've been unable to validate your tracking number" although on parcel force webpage after typing this tracking number the parcel displays as SENT, everyone can check.

This is the tracking number from Parcel Force:

WFI2433724GB 

this is track and trace:

https://www.parcelforce.com/track-trace?trackNumber=FI2433724

Also I have an invoice from post office.

Right now I'm looking for people in similar situation like mine to claim a class action against Paypal, my friend who is a lawyer ensured me this will not be a first case where people are suing paypal and some of them won but the more pepole the better.

Holding money because of rejecting a real tracking number is against the rules .

Thank you for  your attention.

Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3

Whac-A-Mole
Frequent Advisor
Frequent Advisor

Paypal does not go to that site,if it is shipped from post office,why cant it track it at the POST OFFICE website?

Login to Me Too

Paul999
Contributor
Contributor

paypal CAN' T track it because their creating false reason to hold my money like they do in milion other cases ,this is called fraud, paypal is a fraud in the terms of being a bank.

They do it for money of course for the money of the their users.

This is the email they sent me  : " We were unable to validate the tracking number that was submitted for the below transaction. As a result, the default release timeframe for your funds will remain as 21 days from the date of the transaction"

So this is their excuse ,although this correct  tracking number is added to ebay and paypal transaction since the first day, also I found a forum where thousand of people are SUING  paypal for their dirty tricks like holding money because paypal  thinks they can do what they want, they're wrong.

People win cases like this in courts for really big money.

Paypal is a fraud. See you in court; >

Login to Me Too

Whac-A-Mole
Frequent Advisor
Frequent Advisor

Paypal robot usually takes your tracking number to carrier websites ,in USA,it would be USPS,Fed Exp,UPS,DHL are the common sites.

If you mailed your package at the post office in UK,it goes to that website,it is not aware of the website you show us,you need to tell them to add that website to their list.

Paypal does business in 205 countries,it is not possible to know  every website .

is that site some kind of shipping service/it said it is related to RoYAL mAIL?

DOES IT PERFORM SOME SERVICE for you which is not available at the post office?

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.