Paypal account limited.

Felya
Contributor
Contributor
Received email from PayPal that says account limited because You may be buying or selling goods or services that are regulated or prohibited by the U.S. government. I have never sold anything on paypal as far as I know. The only thing that gave me an issue recently was I paid back a friend that booked a trip for me to Cuba. Anyway paypal closed that case but the account is still limited for some reason and I can't submit any additional documents because it doesn't let me. I recently signed up for an online e-commerce course with PayPal. Is it possible that that's what flagged the account? Anyway I would just like to get my account back as soon as possible. Thank you.
Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

This is user to user forum so we cannot get your account back for you however make sure the email you received is not fake.  Check the Resolution Center of your account for any open cases.  If your account is in fact limited, call PayPal for assistance. And signing up for e-commerce class should not be regulated by the gov.  Perhaps it was the Cuban airline ticket still or some other snafu.  Click Help & Contact at bottom of page.  Click "Call customer support" under the search bar.

Kudos & Solved are greatly appreciated. 🙂
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.