Paypal Probation Period - Newbie Question

Happiness4all
Contributor
Contributor

Hey everyone.

So my question basically is how can I see if I am through my Paypal Probation Period?

Does Paypal still hold my funds? 

I have had some transaction (around 10 in number) in the past 60 days. Can I use that money on my Paypal account and if so for how long?

Because I have seen several people having their accounts restricted after some time.

So how does this all work?

I would appreciate any answers here! 

Hope you're all doing well.

Thanks !

Login to Me Too
4 REPLIES 4

DPCreations
Frequent Advisor
Frequent Advisor

Why do you think there is a probation period?  Did PayPal inform you of such?

Is your account restricted?

Login to Me Too

Happiness4all
Contributor
Contributor

Because that is what I learnt from so many users. And this probation period that your funds are being hold can appear again depending on your activity on Paypal for security reasons etc etc.

Login to Me Too

sandypurins
Advisor
Advisor

@Happiness4all

Go here - https://www.paypal.com/us/webapps/mpp/brc/funds-availability - to read about PayPal funds availability.

-Sandy

Login to Me Too

Whac-A-Mole
Frequent Advisor
Frequent Advisor

well,you said you have ten transactions/payments,we dont know what they are,and why are you probated?

there is no such thing as Paypal probation,before you start using Paypal and selling on an venue such as Ebay,do some research and learn about rules,protection,disputes,fee schedule and more.

it will benefit you greatly in the long run

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.