Paypal Business account limits won't lift

Moneycorner
New Community Member

Hi

We made a paypal business account about a month ago,

We reached our receiving limit, so we needed to fill in additional information (Authorisation letter etc..) 

According to paypal everything we filled in was correct, so our problem should be resolved in their said time.

First time we called was 20 september, telling us they will fix our account within 24 to 72 hours max.

Meanwhile we are 3 oktober, we've been calling the customer support EVERY DAY, with every time someone else on the phone on their side,

They just ask us over and over to send them our autorisation letter and bank account etc.. and to wait 24 to 72 hours,

they claim they can't do anything about it,  we have to wait.

"this is how things work here" are their litteral words. 

is there a phone number of a higher-up we can contact perhaps?

Or is there some trick to this?

We need to access our money urgent or our business will die soon.

We are from Belgium, if this info helps.

Need urgent help!!

Thanks in advance.

Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3

Quandary
Advisor
Advisor

It's really hard to say what or why the delay.  As this is a peer to peer community, no one here can assist with account issues such as this.  Per your post, it appears that you have done all the right things - all you can do is be persistent with customer support.

Login to Me Too

Moneycorner
New Community Member

Thank you for the quick reply!

Is there anywhere else or a more suited

thread or community to ask this, in that case?

Kind Regards.

Login to Me Too

DPCreations
Frequent Advisor
Frequent Advisor

This is a user forum and we have no details about your account.  We do not know what PayPal requested.  We do not know exactly what you submitted.  We do not know anything about your business.  We do not know what you provided when you first opened you PayPal account.

Without details there is no way to suggest a solution.

PayPal, however, will investigate and research all of the documents you provided to see how it all fits with the information you previously provided.  This will take time and know one can predict how long.  Perhaps there are some discrepancies with different documents submtited.  Perhaps there are issues with the Belgian government regulations.  Perhaps there are problems with your own financial situation.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.