Paypal Account Problem!

Armando-64
Contributor
Contributor

I'm having trouble with my Paypal account! Every time I try to buy something from Ebay the following boxes appears:

This happens when I tried to use Paypal normally

"Sorry, this payment option isn't available. Here are your options:

• Select a different payment option.
  • Contact PayPal customer service to resolve this issue."

This appears even before I select to pay with paypal

• "We can't process your payment. Please select a different payment method or check your payment details including your billing address."

Yesturday it was working fine but later that day it started to act this way! Please help. I already Link and Unlink my Paypal account. Something else, Paypal doent work on other websites when trying to buy something.

Login to Me Too
6 REPLIES 6

DPCreations
Frequent Advisor
Frequent Advisor

Do you have a bank account and credit card linked to your PayPal account.

PayPal allows a limited number of purchases without the linked accounts; when that period expires you will need backup funding.

Login to Me Too

Armando-64
Contributor
Contributor

I have a credit card linked to my account but no bank. I actually dont have a bank account and the credit card is from wal-mart

Login to Me Too

DPCreations
Frequent Advisor
Frequent Advisor

Is it a Walmart card or a MasterCard or a VISA card

Is your PayPal account verified?

Login to Me Too

Armando-64
Contributor
Contributor

Its a Visa Card. Yeah, I think so. I actually made this account no more than a week. But I did completed all th require steps that paypal needed me to do.

Login to Me Too

Armando-64
Contributor
Contributor

I went trough my e-mail and notice I do not have a confirmation/verification mail. Does it typically arrive when a new account is opened or do I have to wait some days?

Login to Me Too

Whac-A-Mole
Frequent Advisor
Frequent Advisor

You have to call Paypal and ask.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.