Payments pending until December 6 - and now they're still pending

alapoet
Contributor
Contributor

I have two payments that I've been waiting for since December 1. Both are marked "Pending until Dec. 6." Now it is Dec. 6 and they still are "Pending." Why?

Screen Shot 2017-12-06 at 9.35.17 AM.png

Login to Me Too
10 REPLIES 10

DPCreations
Frequent Advisor
Frequent Advisor

What products?

When delivered?

How long have you been a PayPal seller?

How many disputes?

Login to Me Too

alapoet
Contributor
Contributor

I'm a writer. The "product" is my work, my writing, for the month of November. That is immaterial to why these payments are still "Pending" after they were due.

I've been a member of PayPal for 15 years. No disputes.

Login to Me Too

DPCreations
Frequent Advisor
Frequent Advisor

Virtual items are high risk for PayPal.  Suddent changes in payment will trigger holds.

Click on Legal at the bottom of the page and then User Agreement.  Scroll down to the section on holds; there are a lot of factors to consider.

Login to Me Too

alapoet
Contributor
Contributor

That is a b.s. non-answer. 

Is there anyone here who can provide an actual answer that is remotely helpful in any way?

Login to Me Too

alapoet
Contributor
Contributor

Furthermore, these aren't "virtual items." 

These were professionally written articles that have now appeared online. I am being paid for them. The money is supposed to available today. It isn't. Why not? They are not disputing the payments; I've contacted them and there is no problem.

Vague, evasiove non-answers are not at all helpful.

Login to Me Too

DPCreations
Frequent Advisor
Frequent Advisor

Do you have online tracking to show delivery of a tangible item?

PayPal will NOT disclose specific reasons.  That's why you need to review PayPal policies for holds to figure out the risks of your own business.

If you want specifics then take the initiative to phone PayPal support and ask.

Furthermore, you have only provided vague information about your transactions and you have not provided details about your previous transactons, all of which are important to the risk you create for PayPal.

Answers are only provided based on the very limited and vague information you have provided.

Login to Me Too

alapoet
Contributor
Contributor

Your vague, passive aggressive, and insulting answers only serve to reinforce the fact that you seem to feel you're in an argument instead of a customer service position.

You are so abysmally bad at this, you really should consider devoting your energies to something you don't suck so badly at.

You are being reported to your supervisor.

Login to Me Too

alapoet
Contributor
Contributor

@DPCreations wrote:

PayPal will NOT disclose specific reasons.  That's why you need to review PayPal policies for holds to figure out the risks of your own business.

Furthermore, you have only provided vague information about your transactions and you have not provided details about your previous transactons, all of which are important to the risk you create for PayPal.

Answers are only provided based on the very limited and vague information you have provided.

I've already "taken the initiative" to phone PayPal. You know what you happened, you clueless, pitiable moron? I was told they'd CALL ME BACK IN THREE HOURS.

Really, do they train you guys on how to be dismissive, uncaring, and condescending to customers, or is that a special skill set of yours?

Login to Me Too

alapoet
Contributor
Contributor

@DPCreations wrote:

It's rather odd that you complain about missing information, WITHOUT TELLING ME WHAT INFORMATION YOU NEED. Are you TRYING to be bad at this? Are you TRYING to be non-helpful? If so, great job! Otherwise, not so much!!

HERE IS A TRANSACTION NUMBER. Can you tell me anything at all now, or do you still just have dismissive, vaguely insulting non-answers? 

73944000XG577412W

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.