Payment Still on Hold After Release Date

christaphur
Contributor
Contributor

Screen Shot 2016-11-15 at 6.39.06 PM.png

I have been waiting since the 26th of October for the funds to be released. I was prompted with this message saying that the funds will be released today, November 15th, 2016. With the concern of my funds not being available, I called Customer Support & was told by a very helpful & sincere employee that the funds will not be available until the 16th of November. I wouldn't mind if I recieved a notice ahead of time saying that the funds will be delayed by a day. My problem lies with PayPal going back on their word.

Any help is greatly appreciated

Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@christaphur

Its not delayed by a day, its held until the 15th, the 15th finishes at midnight and then its released.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
8 REPLIES 8
Solved

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@christaphur

Its not delayed by a day, its held until the 15th, the 15th finishes at midnight and then its released.

Advice is voluntary.
Login to Me Too

christaphur
Contributor
Contributor

@kernowlass wrote:

@christaphur

Ahh, didn't think about it in that way. My confusion came from my past transaction. Last time I was faced with the same message, the funds were available that same day.

Login to Me Too

band98it
New Community Member

Just currious what day is it when the 15th finishes???? Thats right the 16th.

Login to Me Too

Skywlkr132
New Community Member
PayPal sucks so bad. I wanna to start a class action lawsui against their shady business practices, and for acting like we are idiots who don’t have any rights to effect repercussions against them for collecting money and saying that the government requires them to verify monies when, in fact, they make interest every day they have our hard earned money in their possession. They don’t disclose these arbitrary holes ahead of time just a blanket clause which doesn’t explain anything, and real people are seemingly left out in the cold sometimes incurring negative bank balances, legal ramifications and stress, which is pain and suffering. I’m not done with these crooks and I can’t wait to see the day when they pay for messing with people’s lives for the sake of a profit. I can’t say how I want to cause suffering to the cronies running this **bleep** service once I fix my account I’m closing it. Use cash app or moneygram, Apple Pay or Vitor wallet they don’t **bleep** you over like these guys
Login to Me Too

Jennogo
Contributor
Contributor
I am having same issues. Expected fund date was to be yesterday the 26th July. Just 3 funds has been released and some left out. Transaction time was morning hours 15th July. Please is this normal. I am worried.
Login to Me Too

Montey
Contributor
Contributor

i'm in the same situation, been a paypal user for 4 years and sometimes i get my money as paypal regulates and most of the time i'm watin weeks. i would love to see a class action only to let the world know that all of us consumers are being **bleep**ed over by compoanies like paypal, ebay, amazon, among others. banks are doin it to us as well. something has to change in our society or were going to have a criminal outbreak soimilar to the 1930's when people had had enough of banks and other institutions **bleep**ing them over. where is the pretty boy floyds.

Login to Me Too

Igrac
Contributor
Contributor
My money is still on hold release date was 19th but its 20th and still on hold
Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Igrac

Its the 20th up until mid-night.

Advice is voluntary.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.