PayPal packing slip

myoutboards16
New Community Member

Did Paypal change the format on their packing slips or did I mess something up? I have been using their packing slips as receipts for ebay and they had Paypal printed on top. Today they are generic.

Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

DPCreations
Frequent Advisor
Frequent Advisor

I went to the packing slip from a selling transaction.  There might have been an option to edit or there was an option right there to drage a logo image right onto the packing slip.  It was quite simple.

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
14 REPLIES 14

DPCreations
Frequent Advisor
Frequent Advisor

Now you make them your own business packing slip rather than PayPal.  It's nice so it looks like your own business now.  Just add your own business logo and make it your own packing slip.

Login to Me Too

myoutboards16
New Community Member

Thanks for the quick response. Can you tell me where to go to do that? If I can find it I can figure it out  I hope. Thank you

Login to Me Too
Solved

DPCreations
Frequent Advisor
Frequent Advisor

I went to the packing slip from a selling transaction.  There might have been an option to edit or there was an option right there to drage a logo image right onto the packing slip.  It was quite simple.

Login to Me Too

myoutboards16
New Community Member

Thank you very much  Kudos

Login to Me Too

DPCreations
Frequent Advisor
Frequent Advisor

Hope it works for you.

Login to Me Too

pedalpython
Contributor
Contributor
Why are you the only user defending every single thing about this horrible packing slip? It seems to us that you are a PayPal employee. Any of the "solutions" that you are offering are pointless. You're also tagging problems as "solved" but you aren't giving a valid solution. Suspicious.
Login to Me Too

Remobilise
Contributor
Contributor

Highly suspicious is correct - they must think we are all stupid.

😄

Login to Me Too

namenotavailabl
Contributor
Contributor

Yes, they RUINED it!  Now it prints half a page, in tiny text, and it's gray rather than black.  What are they smoking there?

Login to Me Too

DPCreations
Frequent Advisor
Frequent Advisor

Mine prints black on a white backgroud.  Looks great.

In the past I would reduce to half page as full page was too big and awkward looking.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.