PayPal packing slip

myoutboards16
New Community Member

Did Paypal change the format on their packing slips or did I mess something up? I have been using their packing slips as receipts for ebay and they had Paypal printed on top. Today they are generic.

Login to Me Too
14 REPLIES 14

Pye
Contributor
Contributor
Imho it SUCKS big time.....where's the eBay user ID?

I have multiple IDs and I print my ps from Paypal so I don't have to go into each ID individually to see what sold where.

Login to Me Too

Pye
Contributor
Contributor
Oh, and btw Paypal IT gurus (not) your back link does NOT work (why am I surprised?)
Login to Me Too

RAOITX
New Community Member
I hate it! Mine prints black on white but the text is so tiny and close to the edge of the paper. I can't move it by changing the margins - and WHY that dumb dotted line with the scissors? Having my own logo isn't worth this! Why not keep it the same but let us put our logo where the PayPal one was??
Login to Me Too

scooterb4
Contributor
Contributor

Another awful change in a recent string of bad web design moves.

1. We use a drop down menu of options for out paypal sale buttons.

The item details show in our transaction details but no longer show in our packing slip.

The packing slip goes to the shop and workers use it to fill the order..... only now there are no details as to what was bought on the packing slip !?

2. PP recently deleted the 'ship another' option from the transaction detail page. Many of my sales require 2 or more shipments. and what about folow up shipments ? No way to send those without going outside PP to buy postage. Not good for us or them.

3. Put a sale 'on hold' or 'in progress' and the shipping option disappears ? Wait, what? That's right, delay shipping and shipping option vnaishes.

4. lastly we lost the return to log link on shipping and transaction pages. So now you have to go to summary and then payments received - really > why? 

9 yr daily user - Paypal merchant > It's getting worse not better.

Login to Me Too

dawneyes
Contributor
Contributor

It is a complete and total joke now, looke awful. I went to print a packing slip today that would normally fit on two pages and it took SIX!!! I had to cut the scale to 50% to reduce it to FOUR. I routinely save on postage with small orders that can be sent in plain white envelopes, but the order needs to fit on ONE page, now they're taking up TWO or THREE pieces of paper. WTF PayPal?? THe format is utterly ridiculous with the quantity on the far left instead of the item?!?! Tiny little columns for the description with massive wasted space for the first two columns. I thought we were supposed to care how much paper we use, you know for the environment, but PayPal is not only costing me moew money in paper and postage, but being entirely reckless by adding so much more paper WASTE with this change. PLEASE GO BACK!! 

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.