PayPal on iPad

DaveWeiman
Contributor
Contributor

I've installed PayPal successfully for donations to my 501c3 agency, and it appears on my website on my MAC.  However, while the donate button is present on the iPad version of the website, when clicked, it can't seem to load the payment form (just keeps rotating).  Any guidance with this?  Thanks.

Dave Weiman

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

PayPal_Rich

Hi DaveWeiman,

Your button isn't working on your iPad huh? Bummer, let's see if we can figure this out.

I'm glad your button is working correctly when viewed on your personal computer. This means it was set up properly. PayPal buttons are definitely compatible with mobile and tablet devices, so let's try some troubleshooting steps to see if we can get this button to work for you and your customers.

1. Please ensure you have a strong internet connection, either WiFi or 4G/3G and that airplane mode is not active.

2. Clear your cache and cookies in your web browser.

3. Try a different web browser on your device, i.e. Safari, Chrome, etc.

4. Check to see if your iOS is updated to the latest version.

If that fails, it may just be an issue with your device because as you stated, the button does work on your computer. I hope this information helped. Best of luck to you and your non-profit!

-Rich

- PayPal_Rich

As you slide down the banister of life, may the splinters always point in the right direction.
- Irish Proverb
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.