PayPal account not accepting one-time donations

sheilatompotika
Contributor
Contributor

This is my last effort to resolve this issue.  We are a small non-profit and use PayPal for our donations.  Donors have reported that one-time donations have not been accepted.  Our scheduled donations are still going through.  There is no record on our account of either donations or refunds for these donors.  We never received a notification that our account had limitations but found it within the website after much searching.  We submitted the information requested by paypal and got an email that our information was accepted.  However, a test donation was not successful.  Our website link is working and the donor gets a receipt from PayPal but the donation does not show up in our account.  I have emailed PayPal about this and got totally unhelpful responses that did not address the question.  I cannot resolve it through the phone since this issue is not one of the "selections" and I have not been able to reach an actual person.

In the meantime, we are missing donations and looking for a new platform for our donations.

If you have suggestions, it would be much appreciated.

Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3

Snow-Cat
Advisor
Advisor

What version of the Donation item button code are you using meaning is the code stored on the PayPal servers ??   Can you provide a link so we can see your code ??   Without more info, it's only a guess as to what's going on.

Login to Me Too

sheilatompotika
Contributor
Contributor

Here is the link:

https://www.paypal.com/us/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_flow&SESSION=IrHt9BS9nRAM6P43DKHceWxlmVYcJkgoiZmSSVo15...

We have been using this for years and have not had any problem.

Login to Me Too

Snow-Cat
Advisor
Advisor

Sorry that link is showing an error message.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.