PayPal Phone Number

cnarph
Contributor
Contributor

The phone number is on PayPal website to contact them. <removed>. I call it and it gives me somebody trying to sell me different things. How can I phone PayPal Service Center about my accout?

Login to Me Too
5 REPLIES 5

DPCreations
Frequent Advisor
Frequent Advisor

Click on the "contact" link at the bottom of the page for options.

Login to Me Too

oologah57
Contributor
Contributor

It doesn't work for me either. My first call was 27 minutes an it was all paypal ads, ext call was 22 minutes, same thing. They doo not answer even with a passcode.

Login to Me Too

DPCreations
Frequent Advisor
Frequent Advisor

I just phoned and the passcode was immediately accepted, then there were some options and after sereral "agents" it took me to my place in line.  I then had the option for a calll-back in 57 minutes.  The call was only a test, so I wasn't going to wait on hold.  Call ended.  If I had a problem I would have either waited one speaker while I continued with comuter work or selected the callback.  It's just part of business with PayPal.

Login to Me Too

cnarph
Contributor
Contributor

It is just "BUSINESS" for me also though buying land in Florida from a stranger or taking a trip to the Bahams I am not interested, I needed to talk with PayPal.

Login to Me Too

cnarph
Contributor
Contributor

Try it yourself

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.