PayPal Multi-Order Shipping Error?

AnnMariePavis
New Community Member

Hey guys!

I'm brand new to PayPal but I love it a lot so far. Except for that the Multi-Order shipping seems to be a hot mess. I've spent all week researching everyone else's workarounds. It seems like a lot of people have been experiencing this same issue for years, and that it's something on PayPal's end?

After I go along and "calculate cost" for all of the orders I want, I hit Review and Pay at the bottom, and it just says "Something went wrong. Please try again." I've been trying for days now to troubleshoot it, but nothing works.

The only solution I've found is to use the "classic" multi-order shipping method, which DOES work, but it's SO many steps, and not nearly as user friendly.

Anyone have any idea what's going on with this? Any news on when PayPal is going to fix it?

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

Skye3
New Community Member

I'm having a similar issue, except Paypal is telling me there's a PB error and to try again another time. I can't get it to work in the old classic shipping tool either. I've made sure the address is correct and have no idea what's wrong, as I do labels almost every day.

Login to Me Too

ThePaintedTiger
Contributor
Contributor

I am currently having a terrible time with labels.  I use a Brother QL-500, and on Saturday it was sending the labels to the printer in the wrong size format, so the printer either says I have the wrong size labels in the machine, or prints just the top half of the label.

Today, I don't even get a label preview in Chrome, just a big red 500 error.  It will open under the Classic, however when sent to the printer it says the label is 1-1/7" x 3-1/2" instead of for the 2-3/7" Continuous tape labels, so it won't print.  I opened up Edge to try there, and the preview would open, but everything outside the frame would disappear and freeze when the Print Label button is pushed.  Last ditch, I tried Internet Explorer, and it would not work under the new Multi-order shipping, however the Classic at least gave me an option of opening a PDF of the label so I could finally print it.  IE and PDF  in the Classic Multi-shipping (which will go away) is not a long term solution.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.