PayPal Installments Button. No Email Link?

BJJWebsiteGurus
New Community Member

Hi everyone,

So I am using PayPal Installments (I just upgraded to the PayPal Enhanced Recurring Payments plan) but I want to use the button currently on my website already (it's customized to match my site), not the PayPal button. 

When using other payment options in the past I always had the "Website" tab with the HTML code, and also the "Email" tab with a link I could use.

Now with the Installments, I am not seeing the "Email" tab.

Ideally, I would like to use the link from the "Email" tab because I can link that to the button on my site, but also email clients the link since many would prefer to sign up through email with the link as opposed to going back to my site.

Is there any way to do this?

Thank you!

Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3

Snow-Cat
Advisor
Advisor

If you generate an item button that has any options or choices or text inputs, etc., the email text link version of the code will not be available.

Login to Me Too

BJJWebsiteGurus
New Community Member

Thanks Snow-Cat.

There are no options or choices or text inputs that I see.

It is an installments button with 1st payment due at checkout, and the second one due in one month.  

No options or choices at all.  I just want to make it to so my customers pay 50% now, and remaining 50% in one month.

Is there a way to create the link manually?

Thank you. 

Login to Me Too

Snow-Cat
Advisor
Advisor

When you generated the button code and you went to view the code, if there was no tab for the Email version, then unfortunately there's no work around to manually create the link.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.