PayPal India...Setting up Business Account for International Transfers

udaideori
Contributor
Contributor

Hello guys,

I am writing this in regard to setting up a business account as an indivdual owner. But the process of setting up the account seems quite long drawn for the kind of service i will be providing for the customers. So this business i will be a part of is mostly kind of freelancing where you review websites' usability and simply get paid for your thoughts and opinions, as simple as that. I give them my opinions/review and i get paid for it. So you see this is purely out of hobby when i want to make a couple extra bucks for my own expenses(i am still a student). 

So, now that you know the context, the trouble i am facing setting up the account is when i have to fill up some PayPal's Name on Card Statement field which is constitutes of 11-alphanumeric characters. What is that?? Cant i do without it? If not how do i get it? Am i even asking the right questions? I need this cuz i dont want to pester my parents for my daily expenses. The process seems difficult for the nature of transactions like these.

Would really appreciate some light on this.

Thank you.

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

Whac-A-Mole
Frequent Advisor
Frequent Advisor

call Paypal/india

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.