PayPal Business Account Number

mlw02899
New Community Member

I have my PP Business Acount for the sole purpose of receiving payment from my Amazon accounts. I want all sales to be paid out to this PP account, however I cannot link my PP account to my Amazon account without an account number.

This may sound completely stupid, apologies if it does. New to this. But, where can I obtain the account number? I thought I could use the merchant ID, but not positive.

Thanks!

Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3

DPCreations
Frequent Advisor
Frequent Advisor

Amazon and PayPal would be competing services and you cannot link them.

You can make purchase payments individually based on the options available at time of purchase.  if PayPal is not an option, then use a credit card.

Login to Me Too

mlw02899
New Community Member

Thanks for the response. I have a colleague who supposedly was able to link to and receive all payments to their PP account. I will confirm again, to make sure I don't have incorrect information.

Login to Me Too

Whac-A-Mole
Frequent Advisor
Frequent Advisor

anything you sell on Amazon marketplace ,the proceeds will go to your bank account.

from your bank account if it is linked to your Paypal account,you can transfer the $$ to your Paypal account.

You can use your Paypal cards (debit or credit) to buy on AMZN

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.