Pay for and create shipping label for non Ebay package.

naeem555
Contributor
Contributor

Paypal gave us the steps to create a shipping label for a package that has nothing to do with Ebay. It's a package of gifts for Christmas to relatives. We got into the settings to enter the service desired, weight, etc. Then to the "send to" section. We are shipping from USA to Canada and the only choices we see in the drop down menu is all 50 US states and no other countries.

We will be sending a package to a friend in Asia as well. How to create and pay for and print shipping labels for non Ebay packages from USA to other countries? Thanks.

Login to Me Too
10 REPLIES 10

Whac-A-Mole
Frequent Advisor
Frequent Advisor

if it fails,try www.usps.com for priority and express

Login to Me Too

naeem555
Contributor
Contributor

That link only takes us here:

https://www.paypal.com/

The shipping is for a non Ebay item and we want to ship it to another country. We do not see any way to send to another country by creating the shipping label and paying for it on Paypal. The US 50 states are the only choices.

Login to Me Too

Whac-A-Mole
Frequent Advisor
Frequent Advisor

I sign in first and then go to that link,it is there .

Login to Me Too

naeem555
Contributor
Contributor

The Paypal MultiOrder Shipping tool should launch in its own browser window within a few seconds.

-----------------------------------------------------------------

We can get to the above. But in the "send to" window the only country you can send to is USA. We need to send a relative a package in Canada. Paypal shipping tool only allows domestic shipping for non Ebay items.

If you see something different post a screen shot since so far no one has a remotely accurate answer. Calling PP is even worse. 

Login to Me Too

Whac-A-Mole
Frequent Advisor
Frequent Advisor

I dont know what your problem is,I just tried again,first I click on

https://www.paypal.com/shiplabel/create/

and the ship to has many countries when you pull down the tab.

try another browser or use a PC or another Pc.

IF ALL fails,then go to post office and mail it there. 

Login to Me Too

naeem555
Contributor
Contributor

Here is what we see and we see no way to choose a country. Clipboard01.jpg

Login to Me Too

THE_BLUR
Contributor
Contributor

try this paypal.com/shipnow there will be a pop up box where you can change the location where you want to send the package to

Login to Me Too

naeem555
Contributor
Contributor

That may very well work. But it takes me to a login page and when I login it goes to the shipping page and has all my "from" details there and opens a "transparent" screen where we enter the "ship to" details. We have to enter ship to details to get that see through screen to go away. Then we can see the shipping details and enter a weight. Edit the "send to" details re-creates that transparent page that covers the entire screen and does not allow log out. It assumes when we go to that site that we are 100% ready to ship. I see not options to go to paypal.com/shipnow and start from scratch. 

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.