Pay Pal does'nt know USPS does not provide international tracking numbers only customs numbers

mdr90
New Community Member
For some reason not one Paypal representative knows that if a seller ships a package internationally from USPS, that they only provide customs information about the package, and not a standard tracking number like packages shipped within the U.S. Sellers doing business internationally, please be aware that if you ship a package internationally using USPS, don't expect to see your money until next month because Pay Pal does'nt recognize any information given by USPS as valid shipping information. Read my formal complaint for more details "Hello, The span of time has almost been 21 days since I've shipped my package from USPS and have not received my funds. I have had to make multiple attempts to contact pay pal to inform them that I have shipped the package and provided them with ALL of the tracking information. The representatives "Jaym" and " Czar" have input information from a different package. USPS has never provided International tracking information, only a customs number. Their receipts read" Tracking unavailavle to this destination - This product does not receive Electronic USPS Delivery Confirmation International (E-USPS DELCON INTL) tracking outside of the United states". I keep getting told by Paypal representatives that without a tracking number my funds cannot be released until after 21 days. How is this effective if USPS doesnt provide international tracking for my package as they do within the U.S.? I am seriously disappointed in Paypal's customer support in handling this issue and for international orders in general, please inform your superiors about this issue. I have been late on bills and have missed out on business oppurtunities because of this and have not been compensated for the amount of unneccessary time and difficulties associated with this problem. I prefer not to resort to shedding light on the issue publicly however something surrounding it needs to change immediately." As a seller I do not feel protected in the same way as a buyer when doing business internationally.
Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

Whac-A-Mole
Frequent Advisor
Frequent Advisor

You need to educate your self on intl shipping using USPS.

There is a list of which countries would scan the tracking/customs number ,not all countries do.

Some do with first class mail but not certain priority envelope and small box,it all depends on the country.

also there is no signature confirmation for USPS intl shipments,you have to use a private carrier to do so.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.