JUDYFABAINI
Contributor
Contributor

HOW DO I PRINT JUST TRANSACTIONS FROM ONE MERCHANT

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

PayPal_Leslie

Hi JUDYFABAINI, 

Thanks for reaching out to the Community!

You may want to look into the "advanced search" feature. Here's how:

Your History Log records all of your PayPal transactions. You may search your History Log with the "Basic Search" or "Advanced Search."

"Basic Search," allows you to search for certain transaction dates or types.

"Advanced Search', allows you to search by Email, PayPal Transaction ID, First and Last Name, Receipt ID, or Auction Number.

Using your Buyer's Transaction ID allows you to locate payments from Buyers more efficiently. Subscription ID and Mass Payments can be located with either search option.

To search your History Log, follow these steps:

1. Log in to your account.
  2. Click History near the top of the page.
  3. Click Advanced Search to use the advanced search feature.
  4. Enter search information and select Date Range.
  5. Click Submit to view.

If transaction shows "Completed", the funds were transferred from your PayPal Account into the recipient's PayPal Account successfully.

If transaction shows "Unclaimed", the funds were not sent successfully. Check the recipient's email address to ensure the payment was sent to the correct email address.

To view a complete list of all of your PayPal transactions, download your History Log.

Business/Premier Account customers may customize their downloadable log by following these steps:

1. Click Download History.
  2. Click Customize My History Download.
  3. Select fields that pertain to your business needs.
  4. Click Download History.

-Leslie

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.