Odd invlid App Id Error message for (adaptive) chained payments

filipporonco
Contributor
Contributor

Processing two preapprovals with chained payments (Adaptive Payments), for the first time ever in 4 years we've got two (similar) errors like this:

1) errorId: 560022 domain: PLATFORM subdomain: Application severity: Error category: Application message: The X-PAYPAL-APPLICATION-ID header contains an invalid value parameter: X-PAYPAL-APPLICATION-ID

2) errorId: 520002 domain: PLATFORM subdomain: Application severity: Error category: Application message: Internal Error parameter: AppId is invalid

The very odd thing 1) is that we do use this app id from 4 years by now with no issues at all;
the odd thing 2) is that these errors comes through a cycle where we've processed dozens of payments with no errors with exactly the same app id / environment.

Might be one of these odd temporary issues that paypal sometimes has with no apparent clue?

Many thanks

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

Quandary
Advisor
Advisor

You may want to redirect your question to the Merchant Tech Support community and/or the Developer's forum.

Login to Me Too

filipporonco
Contributor
Contributor

Hi Quandary,

just posted a ticket in the paypal MTS.
In the meantime I was looking for support here too while this is a very urgent problem for us and the paypal MTS sometimes need days to answer.

Cheers, Fil

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.