cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Not receiving payments

Highlighted
New Community Member

Not receiving payments

I have just recently starting selling on ebay. I've had items paid for, but my paypal hasn't received the money I've been oaid so I can ship the items. Imy not sure if I h ave the settings set up right. I justhink don't know what I'm doing wrong and could use some help to find the error I've made some I can get the money paid to ebay to my paypal and ship thus item out. Thamks

1 REPLY

Re: Not receiving payments

Hi Jo1192973-1, 

Welcome to the Community!

If you're selling items on eBay but you're not seeing the payments in your PayPal account, that can be because: 

1. If your email address is not confirmed on your PayPal, you won't see the payments until you confirm your email address. Here's how to confirm an email address on PayPal: https://goo.gl/TPRTm5. 

2. You may not have the email address that's confirmed on your PayPal account on your eBay Sell your Item (SYI) form. The SYI pre-fills information from previous listings. If you have recently changed your email address with PayPal, your old address may pre-fill in your listing.

If this issue is still unresolved, please reach out to us on Facebook at www.facebook.com/paypal or on Twitter at @AskPayPal.

I hope this helps!

-Leslie

If you see a helpful post, please accept it as a solution or give the author kudos. Thanks!

Thanks for reaching out to us here, and welcome to the community!