Not getting "payment notofication" emails

nagetech0618
Contributor
Contributor

Howdy everyone.

I am having an issue that just started today. Whenever we make a sale, we usually get the PayPal email notification letting me know of that, so that I can see what was ordered and do what I have to do to get the order out to them.

I just realized I had 17 orders, but not one notification email, which makes it a little bit harder for my business to operate.

Is this a known bug or problem? How can I go about fixing it?

Login to Me Too
100 REPLIES 100

earthborn
Contributor
Contributor

Same problem here. Double-checked that it was not a problem at the ISP.

Needs fixing now.

Login to Me Too

Toowishful
New Community Member

Same thing here, Ebay seller and taking a long time to get any notifications.

Login to Me Too

shaynedp
Contributor
Contributor

Exactly the same issue for me.

It's really frustrating and confusing.

I rely upon these paypal emails for adress info and printing postage labels.    I'm now having to trawl through seperate ebay emails.  2 days later payapal notifications arrives and I have to check the date and time of the transactions in order to find out if I sent the order or if its a new order.

This must be sorted out with paypal as its going to end up costing me money by accidentally posting someone 2 items seperatley.

Login to Me Too

lancelotme
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

why are you not getting email notification from Ebay?

You can click on print lable and it will take you to Ebay to print a shipping label.

I get 2 emails when an item is sold on EBay,one from Ebay and one from Paypal,I rely on the Ebay email more than Paypal.

Login to Me Too

rdlee3g

I have been having the same issue as well when using the PayPal Here app and I just had a customer email me to tell me they have not recieved thier invoice which I had sent 30 minutes prior so it would appear that there is some issue with PayPals mailing system

Login to Me Too

Quin_at_HRR
Contributor
Contributor

Same here. Started on 10/15/2016 and continuing today (16th)

Login to Me Too

pjfield
Contributor
Contributor

Yes - spoke with Paypal technical support a few moments ago stating the lack of email notification. They said it is a system wide problem and would be resolved in 24 hours.

Hope I'm still in business.....

Login to Me Too

redrev
Contributor
Contributor

Can I receive text message alerts when someone pays me through paypal?

Login to Me Too

mch28
Contributor
Contributor

I used to get them up until about the middle of August.  Spoke to Paypal twice about it.  Hasn't been fixed yet. And now the email alerts arent working correctly either.  Theyre about a day late snding them.  Hope they get their act together soon.

Login to Me Too

Username-i
Contributor
Contributor

As an eBay power seller I rely on a buyers payment receipt to process their order, in the past week I am not receiving them or getting them 2+ days later which is making my processing time considerbly longer & confusing, is anyone else having this problem?  

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.