Not getting "payment notofication" emails

nagetech0618
Contributor
Contributor

Howdy everyone.

I am having an issue that just started today. Whenever we make a sale, we usually get the PayPal email notification letting me know of that, so that I can see what was ordered and do what I have to do to get the order out to them.

I just realized I had 17 orders, but not one notification email, which makes it a little bit harder for my business to operate.

Is this a known bug or problem? How can I go about fixing it?

Login to Me Too
100 REPLIES 100

sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

Check your Notification settings in your account profile.

Kudos & Solved are greatly appreciated. 🙂
Login to Me Too

pcdeals55
Contributor
Contributor

Those settings are correct. THey were working for months now, they just stopped today. We didnt make any changes.

Login to Me Too

mdeleasmia
New Community Member

i dont recived mu 1000 views.

Login to Me Too

Hope70
New Community Member

I've also started having this problem today. Yesterday, I was getting email notifications of payments. Today I'm not. Can someone at PayPal please look into this?

Thanks

Login to Me Too

nagetech0618
Contributor
Contributor

I actually spoke to paypal, and turns out it is an issue on their end they are working on.

Login to Me Too

mch28
Contributor
Contributor
Spoiler

I stopped getting text notifications a couple months ago.  Now, today, I don't get emails or notifications through the PayPal app either.  I have to login to see my sales.  Hope they fix all this soon.

Login to Me Too

BillH59
Contributor
Contributor

Hello, Is there a problem at the Paypal end?

15th & 16th October 2016, I'm not getting any payment confirmation emails from paypal.

Thanks BillH59

Login to Me Too

carroway
New Community Member
We are having the same issue bill. Glad it's not just us
Login to Me Too

NanitesCS
New Community Member

Hi

We are having the same problem too, No payment confirmations even today 17th Oct. 2016.

Thanks

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.