New PayPal packing slip is missing our company logo (and looks awful)

ct21
Contributor
Contributor

Went to print some orders this morning and see that PayPal packing slips look completely different.

First, our company logo is missing and it prints a broken-link icon with "Merchant logo" beside it. Great.

Second, the overall design is poor - just vertical and horizontal lines, uniform sized font, and the actual printout does not even say "Packing Slip" (the on-screen preview does, but not the physical printed page). It looks like a packing slip from a 1980's DOS accounting package. And it has a silly "cut here" icon and dotted lines across the page. I don't have time or interest in cutting up packing slips - I always ship the full sheet of paper, and this now looks incredibly unprofessional. It is embarssing for our bussiness to send a packing slip like this.

Login to Me Too
20 REPLIES 20

kc9on
Contributor
Contributor

But wait there's more!  The line items details are also missing.  We used to see attributes from PayPal buttons like size, color, etc.   Imagine selling T-Shirts to your customers with no way knowing what to pick and pack regarding size and color.  Also bad because the customer no longer can see what they ordered on the slip.  Most of my products have attributes which now adds time and frustration to cut and paste it all into a real packing slip again.

Login to Me Too

redrose46
Contributor
Contributor

componentman
Contributor
Contributor

What in the WORLD is the point of these just taking up just half a sheet of paper? It doesn't save anything!

The font is too small.

On Ebay Global shipping sales it doesn't provide the correct address, etc. 

Just an absolute disaster. 

Login to Me Too

redrose46
Contributor
Contributor
Totally agree!
Login to Me Too

Volorn
Contributor
Contributor

Everytime you people change something, it inturupts the flow of conducting daily business. Stop looking for busy work.

The "new" invoice is aweful, and not needed or wanted. Please either change it back or give us the option to view it in classic.

Login to Me Too

Sonnilee
Contributor
Contributor

Why did you change the packing slip format? I don't like the new one. Prints too small to read easily. No PayPal logo. Don't like the scissors thing, either.  Embarrassed to send this out!  I have a good reputation and good feedback.  I want to keep it that way.  GO BACK TO THE OLD ONE!

Login to Me Too

DPCreations
Frequent Advisor
Frequent Advisor

I like the option where I can add my own business logo so it looks like it's from my business rather than a PayPal logo.

Login to Me Too

ct21
Contributor
Contributor

The old Packing Slip had both PayPal and the company logo. The new Packing Slip has no PayPal logo (which is fine by me), but it broke the company logo we had already setup. We had to setup a new one. And it prints way too small no matter what the image size - this is our company BRAND and it should be PROMINANT on any document sent to the customer. Did they not test this change for something as simple as the company logo? Seems inconceivable...

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.