New Packing Slip

tradbuy07
New Community Member

What is wrong with you people at Paypal? You took a prefectly good shipping label purchase form and created a <removed>. So we used the shipping labels on Ebay, which were the same as the old Paypal label page. The only thing Paypal had that was any good was the packing slip. Very nice, clear, concise.... but some idiot at Paypal had a "better idea" and came up with a new "woosie", limp, amatuer packing slip. Didn't anyone ever teach you, "IF IT AIN'T BROKE, DON'T FIX IT!!!"

Login to Me Too
117 REPLIES 117

componentman
Contributor
Contributor

u30cg
Contributor
Contributor

So they fixed the font issue.  At least it's legible.  But I'm still trying to figure out why the layout is backwards.  It's just so stupid.  Whoever designed this  hot mess and whoever approved it should be out selling vacuums door to door because they have no business designing forms.

In addition to being laid out backwards, why does the Quantity column need to be about 20 spaces wide?  I would think 3 or 4 would be more than enough.  Then at least your item description would fit on the same line instead of having amatuerish breaks and wraps to the next line.  I guess it's time to call these idiots again and complain some more.  But its starting to feel more and more like dropping a bucket into a dry well.  The farther away we get from the old reliable form that was apparently acceptable to everyone, the less chance we have of seeing it back I'm afraid.

Login to Me Too

pedalpython
Contributor
Contributor

I don't see any change to the font on my end. Crossing my fingers. I have to manually inspect the orders and mark in sharpie what the order option is so we don't mis-package the order.

@u30cg wrote:

So they fixed the font issue.  At least it's legible.  But I'm still trying to figure out why the layout is backwards.  It's just so stupid.  Whoever designed this  hot mess and whoever approved it should be out selling vacuums door to door because they have no business designing forms.

In addition to being laid out backwards, why does the Quantity column need to be about 20 spaces wide?  I would think 3 or 4 would be more than enough.  Then at least your item description would fit on the same line instead of having amatuerish breaks and wraps to the next line.  I guess it's time to call these idiots again and complain some more.  But its starting to feel more and more like dropping a bucket into a dry well.  The farther away we get from the old reliable form that was apparently acceptable to everyone, the less chance we have of seeing it back I'm afraid.

Login to Me Too

scooterb4
Contributor
Contributor
I give up -
Anybody who ever used a packing slip to pack a package would need no explanation of what is wrong. And anybody who does need that explanation could never understand it. - we get what we got. GL
Login to Me Too

componentman
Contributor
Contributor

Still horrible bump. 

Login to Me Too

pedalpython
Contributor
Contributor
I still have to go through and manually write down item specifics on the packing list so my guys don't miss the items. Seriously, PayPal, enlarge the font and change the format, the column format does not work for the information that needs to go in these fields.
Login to Me Too

componentman
Contributor
Contributor

Kbill
Contributor
Contributor

I had sales shut down for a couple weeks.  Just got an order.  Packing slip scaling is still off and missing item details.  What changed is the order email no longer has item customization details, but the order details does.   This is opposite of the way it's been.  

So, maybe some of this is changing.  

Login to Me Too

pedalpython
Contributor
Contributor

Finally a change! The font is still a little smaller than previously, but the column format with options and quantity are back in the same place as before this whole debacle. Thanks for fixing it. Now leave it be!

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.