New Packing Slip

tradbuy07
New Community Member

What is wrong with you people at Paypal? You took a prefectly good shipping label purchase form and created a <removed>. So we used the shipping labels on Ebay, which were the same as the old Paypal label page. The only thing Paypal had that was any good was the packing slip. Very nice, clear, concise.... but some idiot at Paypal had a "better idea" and came up with a new "woosie", limp, amatuer packing slip. Didn't anyone ever teach you, "IF IT AIN'T BROKE, DON'T FIX IT!!!"

Login to Me Too
117 REPLIES 117

pedalpython
Contributor
Contributor
I agree!
Login to Me Too

componentman
Contributor
Contributor

pedalpython
Contributor
Contributor
Also, today I find out that my order is placed by invoice have none of the description information entered on the invoice show up for the item description on the packing slip as well. So my packing slip has nothing on it except for a price, this is horrible! What uses this thing. It needs to be completely taken back to the old version end of story.
Login to Me Too

componentman
Contributor
Contributor

They made a revision!

Bumped the font size. Smiley Sad

Login to Me Too

pedalpython
Contributor
Contributor
The font is still too small. I wonder how many emails and meetings they needed to go through to just do that. Good luck on getting the columns reformatted so that we can read them easily. Or even better, change it back to the old format. And remove the stupid scissor cut line!!
Login to Me Too

Kbill
Contributor
Contributor

Yep, still not passing detail data.  

I'm considering/planning to switch to Square on my website.  Anyone have experience with them for web orders?   I like them for in-person orders, just not sure if they have web side figured out.

Login to Me Too

scooterb4
Contributor
Contributor

I agree. Anybody else frustrated by the item price not being correct on the packing slip !?  

Is this thread being read by the same foriengers who wrote this packing slip for us !? 

I fail to see why we have no input or results.

Let us please do discuss alternative transaction handlers. Thank you 

Login to Me Too

pedalpython
Contributor
Contributor
If it weren't for brand recognition amongst musicians , I probably would have switched to square already. I like having the option of using PayPal as a payment source, but this packing list snafu is really broken the camel's back. The "per transaction" fee is obnoxiously high for the poor level of service we're receiving.
Login to Me Too

Kbill
Contributor
Contributor

I was just missing item details until I noticed today that the scaling issue was cutting off side and bottom.  Not much more than an address label left on it. 

Login to Me Too

scooterb4
Contributor
Contributor

What shocks me most is the lack of response from PP on this. All companies make mistakes. We are all business owners here. We get that. What we don't get is that PP can ignore our complaints and continue to gouge us 3-4% of our gross sales. I'm disgusted.  we are 10 pages into this thread without a reply and there are 10 other packslip problem threads.... WTF PP? We are **bleep** off about this.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.