New Packing Slip

tradbuy07
New Community Member

What is wrong with you people at Paypal? You took a prefectly good shipping label purchase form and created a <removed>. So we used the shipping labels on Ebay, which were the same as the old Paypal label page. The only thing Paypal had that was any good was the packing slip. Very nice, clear, concise.... but some idiot at Paypal had a "better idea" and came up with a new "woosie", limp, amatuer packing slip. Didn't anyone ever teach you, "IF IT AIN'T BROKE, DON'T FIX IT!!!"

Login to Me Too
117 REPLIES 117

Sparrow18
Contributor
Contributor

@PamelaMcL wrote:

Not for me, there might be more info but it still doesn't print on a sinle page....so it is still useless.

Grrrrr

I agree. I still have to edit, every single packing slip, before including with an order. When the item ships from eBay, the seller name is still missing.

Formatting is still off and the 6.7 font size is a hair-puller. It's just a complete disaster. Period.

The ONLY improvement, would be to revert to the old packing slip, that is readable. 

I am seriously considering moving to Amazon Payments, rather than using PayPal and I despise Amazon. That is how POed I am.

Login to Me Too

lbso
Contributor
Contributor

I see the color option is now listed on the packing slip. Excellent.

It still prints n/a under item number (sku#) but that is my form code. I just need to add a line of code to the add to cart buttons.

I had already had the sku# in the description anyway so it was not a big deal.

I clicked to use the old classic packing slip and it asked for feedback, so I explained everything that was wrong with the new packing slip.

It would be great if they could enlarge the font and logo and include any discounts in the final tally.

Login to Me Too

PamelaMcL
Contributor
Contributor

I spoke to PP yesterday (6/21).  they said a fix slip had only been issued yesterday.....so much for monitoring this site!  They did suggest that problems existed with Firefox interface, so suggested I try a different browser.  I used Safari and it was a BIT better....got everything on one page in a normal font if I used landscape.  But it looks ridiculous as it covers the entire page.  Using portrait the print came out too small.....crazy and such poor service from this expensive site!!!  grrr....

Login to Me Too

componentman
Contributor
Contributor

Bump.

Update: Still horrible. 

Login to Me Too

componentman
Contributor
Contributor

Why is this not getting resolved? 

It's even passing wrong addresses to the packing slip on Ebay Global Shipping orders. Just an absolute disaster. 

Login to Me Too

pedalpython
Contributor
Contributor
I have no idea why they are not engaging the end users on this. You would think they would want input from us to deliver a better product, but apparently not?
Login to Me Too

componentman
Contributor
Contributor

Ridiculousness continues bump. 

Login to Me Too

u30cg
Contributor
Contributor
Thanks for bumping this. I've kind of given up. Maybe its time to call them again and see if they have any idea if there's a fix coming. (Eye roll)
Login to Me Too

pedalpython
Contributor
Contributor
Type size is still too small. Information needs to fill entire page. Fix it!
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.