New Packing Slip

tradbuy07
New Community Member

What is wrong with you people at Paypal? You took a prefectly good shipping label purchase form and created a <removed>. So we used the shipping labels on Ebay, which were the same as the old Paypal label page. The only thing Paypal had that was any good was the packing slip. Very nice, clear, concise.... but some idiot at Paypal had a "better idea" and came up with a new "woosie", limp, amatuer packing slip. Didn't anyone ever teach you, "IF IT AIN'T BROKE, DON'T FIX IT!!!"

Login to Me Too
117 REPLIES 117

u30cg
Contributor
Contributor

You are right on 100%!  I HATE HATE HATE the new Packing Slip.  It BLOWS.

PayPal, is there a way that a user can go to the Classic Packing Slip??  I have no words available that can describe how bad the "NEW and Improved" version is.  Some days the available supply of curse words is not sufficient for my needs.

Login to Me Too

DPCreations
Frequent Advisor
Frequent Advisor

I just used the PayPal packing slip for the first time in months.  I added my business logo.  The information and layout is really nice and includes the right buysiness and customer information details.

Login to Me Too

pedalpython
Contributor
Contributor

Don't you find the type almost too small to read?

Login to Me Too

johnmcgrath2
Contributor
Contributor

Strongly disagree.  The old packing slip was far, far easier for the customer to see because the font on the new slip is tiny

Login to Me Too

brainmetric
Contributor
Contributor

@DPCreations wrote:

I just used the PayPal packing slip for the first time in months.  I added my business logo.  The information and layout is really nice and includes the right buysiness and customer information details.

Are you by any chance the new form designer?  Have you actually printed any of the new forms?  This looks like one of those reviews on Amazon written by the book author.

Login to Me Too

Sonnilee
Contributor
Contributor

You call that teeny tiny print great?  I am going to create my own packing slip because I'm embarrassed to send this out!  Paypal has blown my whole reputation for quality with this amateur packing slip.  It looks like something from the very beginnings of the computer - like 1981!!

Login to Me Too

scooterb4
Contributor
Contributor

So many days with no fix ?  That makes me think we are not going to get one.

I sun a website and an online store. I know they could revert in 15 minutes.

So I think we are **bleep** - just another example of PP not listening to it's customers because it is making too much money. So much that it can **bleep** up and continue to rake in huge profits whether the users are happy or not? 

Is that right PayPal ? Do you dare to read this and answer this charge ? 

Login to Me Too

Kstep1
I can't get mine to print, without it cutting off information. It doesn't go to a PDF, anymore. What I would like is the packing slip AND label to print on one sheet of paper. It would save a lot of paper!
Login to Me Too

BuckeyeBookGuy
Contributor
Contributor

HATE IT HATE IT HATE IT <removed>

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.