New Packing Slip

tradbuy07
New Community Member

What is wrong with you people at Paypal? You took a prefectly good shipping label purchase form and created a <removed>. So we used the shipping labels on Ebay, which were the same as the old Paypal label page. The only thing Paypal had that was any good was the packing slip. Very nice, clear, concise.... but some idiot at Paypal had a "better idea" and came up with a new "woosie", limp, amatuer packing slip. Didn't anyone ever teach you, "IF IT AIN'T BROKE, DON'T FIX IT!!!"

Login to Me Too
117 REPLIES 117

scooterb4
Contributor
Contributor
The packing slip prints the same as yesterday for me
Login to Me Too

u30cg
Contributor
Contributor

Yes, it prints the same for me today as well.  The craptasticness continues.

Printing the "Transaction Details" and cutting off the bottom produces a reasonably useful Packing Slip, but it's really wasteful on paper and the cutting adds another unnecessary time consuming step to filling an order.  NOT a solution by any means.

I called night before last and had my complaint added to the feedback and repair tickets.  I think I'll call again today. 

I wonder if it would do any good to suggest that customers call in to complain about it too?

Login to Me Too

Sparrow18
Contributor
Contributor

@u30cg wrote:

Yes, it prints the same for me today as well.  The craptasticness continues.

Printing the "Transaction Details" and cutting off the bottom produces a reasonably useful Packing Slip, but it's really wasteful on paper and the cutting adds another unnecessary time consuming step to filling an order.  NOT a solution by any means.

I called night before last and had my complaint added to the feedback and repair tickets.  I think I'll call again today. 

I wonder if it would do any good to suggest that customers call in to complain about it too?

I had to switch to IE, to save the ugly, microscopic packing slip, as a .pdf file. Once saved, since I use Adobe, I can edit the entire packing slip, to make it look slightly more comprehensible, than it is in its current state.

Changes being made on EVERY packing slip in Adobe:

I have to add quantity and style

Increase font size

Change font type

Adjust logo

Adjust our personal message, at the end of the packing slip

Delete the stupid scissor line

Login to Me Too

componentman
Contributor
Contributor

Why has nobody from Paypal posted here on this issue? Unreal. 

Login to Me Too

scooterb4
Contributor
Contributor

Not sure they even read this ... that is why I urge eveybody effected to CALL

Login to Me Too

componentman
Contributor
Contributor

u30cg
Contributor
Contributor

Of those that have called PayPal about this, has anyone gotten anything more than a boilerplate promise to submit a trouble ticket or a feedback ticket?  Like something might actually get done?  How do we access the next level of PayPal management to try to convince them how horrible this new PS is?

Login to Me Too

pedalpython
Contributor
Contributor
Nope. I'm usually pretty good at finding a back door to tech support but PayPal seems like they keep their web development dept hidden in an impenetrable fortress. For a company that relies heavily on end-users,this Horrible example of dismal customer relations is astonishing in 2017. If they don't get with the program, they are going to lose a lot of merchants. And millions of dollars.
Login to Me Too

Sparrow18
Contributor
Contributor

@pedalpython wrote:
Nope. I'm usually pretty good at finding a back door to tech support but PayPal seems like they keep their web development dept hidden in an impenetrable fortress. For a company that relies heavily on end-users,this Horrible example of dismal customer relations is astonishing in 2017. If they don't get with the program, they are going to lose a lot of merchants. And millions of dollars.

When you call in to complain about the new packing slip, that is grossly out of whack, use the option for Technical Support, not regular customer service.

Not sure how much of a difference it makes, but at least Tech support understands the principle involved, in the inadequacies of the new packing slip and may have a little more clout, than regular customer service.

Login to Me Too

scooterb4
Contributor
Contributor

I'm shocked how long this is going on. 

None of the purchase details are available on the packing slip or anyplace in the transaction that is suitable for printing.

None of the simple sale details we ask our customers to choose using our PAYPAL buttons shows like size or color, Really PP WTF?

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.