New Packing Slip

tradbuy07
New Community Member

What is wrong with you people at Paypal? You took a prefectly good shipping label purchase form and created a <removed>. So we used the shipping labels on Ebay, which were the same as the old Paypal label page. The only thing Paypal had that was any good was the packing slip. Very nice, clear, concise.... but some idiot at Paypal had a "better idea" and came up with a new "woosie", limp, amatuer packing slip. Didn't anyone ever teach you, "IF IT AIN'T BROKE, DON'T FIX IT!!!"

Login to Me Too
117 REPLIES 117

JustTennisInc
Contributor
Contributor

Amatuer.  Prro formating, not enough information.  Landscape print, over 100% size.  too much work to shift to print.  If it ain't broke, don't fix it.

Login to Me Too

FMM-GH
Contributor
Contributor
Same issue. Would like to go back to previous packing slip. Font is way to small and I don't need a cutting line when I use full page packing slips - looks very unprofessional.

Also, they should have at least imported my logo automatically instead of me having to reload it.
Login to Me Too

Moxee
Contributor
Contributor

Double Ditto!

Add your note in this formum.  Also give PayPal feedback here: https://www.paypal.com/us/selfhelp/home, At top click on "More" and then "Site Feedback," or better yet, call them <removed>.

Login to Me Too

pedalpython
Contributor
Contributor

Not only is the page half sized (why???) making the type too small to read, THE OPTIONS FIELD IS COMPLETELY MISSING. So now the packing slip (which was used to pack items accurately) is USELESS.

Also, the width of the packing slip page is so wide I have to scroll just to find the selected shipping option which makes it harder for me to know which shipping option my customer has selected. I print hundreds of orders a year, this is UNACCEPTABLE.

I called customer service they have absolutley no way to get my feedback to the web deevelopers on this. We are your customers!! I'm researching alternate payment options for my site now. This is ludicrous. I've paid THOUSANDS of dollars in PayPal fees and this is the customer service I get?

UGH.

Login to Me Too

knisspl
New Community Member

I agree completely! Who came up with this awful new design? Font way too small and unreadable. Very unprofessional looking!! Please, PayPal. Fix this, and quick.

Login to Me Too

tanc
Contributor
Contributor

I absolutely HATE this "new" update to the packing slips.  Now there's no way to see item details... like size?  So when I put the wrong item in their box, it will not only cost me money to replace and reship their box, but now it's making me look like an idiot who can't fill an order.  Perfect!  Thanks PayPal web designers.  Please put it back like it was, and HURRY!!  This is such a pain.. I don't think I'm the only one who hates this design?!!?   This is a HUGE issue that needs attention asap!

Login to Me Too

pedalpython
Contributor
Contributor
Exactly! This needs fixed asap! We sellers deserve better.
Login to Me Too

pedalpython
Contributor
Contributor
Let them know on Twitter: https://twitter.com/AskPayPal @AskPayPal
Login to Me Too

componentman
Contributor
Contributor

The half page stuff is comical. 

Also, I'm trying to hold off on reading glasses for as long as I can, but I guess Paypal has pushed me over the edge with that font size. GOOD GRIEF!

Login to Me Too

pedalpython
Contributor
Contributor

I know! What do they think we're going to use the rest of the sheet for? It's not like we're going to trim that sheet off and use it for something else! Use the entire <removed> sheet! I know they're just trying to make the Packing List look more "slick" but nobody gives a <removed> if they can't read it. I would rather keep it old and clunky looking but legible!

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.